Monday, August 13, 2007

Mish Mash

I FINALLY got a chance to get caught up on the HBO series, ENTOURAGE. I only have one word for it - brilliant. It's simply brilliant. Actually, I shouldn't say I got caught up on it, cuz I've only seen up to part 1 of Season 3. I haven't seen the rest, and I won't watch the most recent episodes that're airin on HBO, cuz I don't wanna watch 'em outta order. So I'ma wait til they release part 3 (in October, I believe). So it looks like I'll always be a lil bit behind the current season. But behind it or not, I'm just thrilled that I'm finally able to catch it.

I'm back in the swing of things on eHarmony. Currently e-chattin w/ several guys - and for the first time ever, I'm actually gonna date more than one guy at a time. See, in the past I'd weed out all but one and focus my time and energy on him, but not this time around. This time I'm actually gonna use the site for what it's there for - to date a variety of folks until things progress to the point where you think he's the one.

So instead of closin out matches, I'm gonna keep 'em open and actively date the ones I think would be potentially good mates. I know it's gonna be awkward at first, cuz like I said, I've never dated more than one guy at a time, but I'm sure I'll be able to pull this off, especially considerin they're guys and most likely they will be openly datin multiple girls as well.

In between episodes of ENTOURAGE and DISTURBIA, I managed to get some writin done this weekend. Still not finished w/ my short story - gotta polish the endin - but I managed to get some stuff done on the low-budget horror piece that E and I are finishin up. Things would be so much easier if I hit the lottery and could devote virtually all the time that I now spend at work - if I could then spend that time writin. That'd be sawweeeeet! Iain and I would have our scripts done in no time.

But as it stands, we've got ideas just sittin there waitin for us to develop, cuz we got full time jobs which eat up lots and lotsa time (and energy).

Don't get me wrong, we're doin OK, but I'd like for us to be doin better, in terms of the number of stuff we complete in a year… Although technically, he hasn't even been gone 2 months yet - and we're 3/4 done w/ the horror piece, and - like I said earlier, we've got 11 other projects we came up w/ while he was out, and of course we're anxious to get to 'em, one of which is an animated piece that we're downright giddy about. Plus there's the erotic noir. So we're doin okay. We just need more time.

And still we march on.

No comments: