Saturday, May 19, 2007

A day off

Feels good to have a day off from work. I've been working from 6:30 to 6 all week (OT) and I woulda worked for 6 more hours today, but we weren't allowed to come in cuz no supervisor was available. I was annoyed and overjoyed at the same time. Annoyed cuz that's less money in my pocket, and overjoyed cuz it's more sleep for my body.

So since I'm off I'm gonna take advantage of the free time and get some much needed research and writing done. That is, before I meet up w/ Mel this afternoon. We're gonna catch a movie and grab somethin to eat.

I also need to go to the post-office to drop off Iain's & my script. We're actually gonna enter the Austin Film Festival this year. I'd planned on making their May 15th early entry deadline, but somehow it slipped my mind. On second thought, I guess I don't need to go to the post office. The deadline isn't 'til the 1st of June, so I could wait a lil bit longer...

... and that's prolly how I missed the early entry deadline, huh? Thoughts like that. Perhaps I should carpe the diem?

perhaps.

In any event, I do need to get some writin done today. So I should go in a bit.

Oh, this marks my first post on blogger. I've been meanin to check it out for a while now, but since I barely have time to keep my MySpace thingee up to par, I didn't think I'd have time to maintain another one as well. But for whatever reason I signed up anyway. Maybe I just love challenges.

Maybe.

No comments: